Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Striiiike

If you’re a TV junkie like me, you’re watching this WGA writer’s strike pretty closely. For some reason, I’m so fascinated by it on several levels. First of all, as a journalist, it’s interesting to see my fellow "writer brethren" take a stand for what they believe is right and owed to them.

Then, as someone whose DVR includes a daily mix of talk shows, soap operas, sitcoms and prime time dramas, it’s interesting to see how this strike could affect the continuity of my some of my favorite shows.

(In a side note, some of you may have read in Alexandry Kent's story that the strike won't affect local productions.)

Anyway, for my fellow TV junkies out there, here's a neat look at how the strike is affecting/may affect some of your TV viewing.

2 comments:

Barry Ingram said...

Here's a neat page on the strike:

http://unitedhollywood.blogspot.com/

I'm all for the writers, but the silver lining is that, as a late comer to Heroes, maybe I can catch up. Oh, and see the "Big Bang Theory" shows I missed, too.

Donecia Pea said...

Lol, yeah bigmoneygrip, this is a good time to catch up on your fave shows with all of those reruns. And thanks for sharing that cool link!