Saturday, December 23, 2006

This can be my stocking stuffer

The new dark chocolate m&ms. I'm lovin' 'em! Apparently they've been around since summertime, but this joy has only recently found me.

I was like a little kid the other day in the Super 1 on Airline Drive -- except that I had to buy the candy myself instead of my mom doing it. That purple bag on the shelf at the checkout line hooked me.

I was a little afraid it would be hard to tell the difference between the dark and regular flavors, but that old milk chocolate doesn't stand a chance! These are the best.

Admittedly, I'd have a hard time choosing between the dark chocolate and the peanut butter.

But if someone who loves me reads this, maybe they'll give me a bag or five. I'm going to need them since I have to work Christmas Day!

No comments: