Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Umm ...

OK, Michael Jackson is undoubtedly, inarguably the King of Pop. I'll give him that.
Though many have tried (i.e. Usher, Justin Timberlake, heck let's even throw in Chris Brown.) nobody can match his show-stopping dancing skills. I'll for sure give him that. And even despite the embattled star's terrible fall from grace and inexplicable, physical metamorphosis, he was getting on up there in age anyway and well, we'll always have his hits to jam to.

In other words, sitting out for a minute really didn't seem like a bad idea to me.

So, upon reading this today, my first reaction was: Ummm, I don't know, Michael... I just don't know...

What do y'all think? Is a comeback really possible at this point?

By the way, bump all that weirdness that he's become now, this is the Michael Jackson, the one of MY childhood, that I'll always remember:

No comments: