Wednesday, August 01, 2007

As if people needed a reason, here's 236 more

Here's some breaking news: people come up with a bunch of reasons to have sex.

A recent study by two University of Texas at Austin psychologists came up with a list of 237 reasons, excuses, motives, etc., for getting their groove on, so to speak.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5017025.html

One of the most disturbing reasons listed was someone "wanted to give someone a sexually transmitted disease."

Ugh. That gives me at least one reason not to want to have sex.

1 comment:

Ashley Northington said...

Ugh. I'm with you, Joel. There are plenty of reasons to do it and plenty of reasons NOT to do it.

I'll take the advice my granny always gave me before I went out on dates: "keep your feet on the floor and a nickle between your knees."