Monday, March 10, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

Is anyone else still dragging after yesterday's morning "Spring ahead" time change? Or just me? The overcast skies probably didn't help, nor the lack of coffee. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be brighter and a little bit more caffeinated.

I know Daylight Saving time is supposed to save money in the economy and all that jazz, but does it really help? Or does it just mess up your sleeping cycle?

I found these articles End Daylight Saving Time and YouChoose.net: Keep Daylight Savings Time All Year doing a Google search for the correct phrase and such. Interesting.

Both of these articles Keeping Kids Healthy: End of Daylight Saving Time and Surviving the Change to Daylight Saving Time talk about making more gradual changes to your schedule over a few days.

How did you adjust?

1 comment:

Adam Kealoha Causey said...

I hate losing that hour the first night, but I sure do prefer having the light at the end of the day.