Tuesday, December 26, 2006

While we're still in that giving spirit

Ashley already blogged her Junior Achievement classroom experience. Mine was a blast, too. Rather than bore you with similar stories, I thought I'd post a picture. On this particular day I got to indulge my nerdy love of maps while helping Ms. Fuggin's first grade class learn about using a helpful tool.

But while I have the chance, I want to encourage everyone out there to GIVE something sometime. Check out Junior Achievement online if you're interested in helping schools. Let me or Ashley know if you want to hear more from us. But there are endless opportunities: hospitals, churches, civic organizations. You might not even have to go through an organization -- just look around. I'll bet you see someone with a little less than you who could benefit a whole lot from a little boost.

No comments: