Tuesday, April 17, 2007

At least one person is just mailing that return...

It's 11:15 p.m. I am trying to clean up my desk (only a little) and pack up to leave the office. I just got off the phone with someone who called here to get an IRS mailing address.

Now I certainly don't mind helping. I'm glad someone out there values this newspaper enough to know that we might have access to information that can help. (Although a quick google search and a glance by just about anybody would've done just as well.)

But dang. They are cutting it close, and I told them so. They've got to be mailed by midnight. Click on the link above if you're the ultimate procrastinator waiting until the last minute to file your taxes, too.

I hope everyone who reads this gets some money back. And then you need to go put it in some kind of savings!

No comments: