Monday, April 16, 2007

I can get you a date...

If you need a date, I can get you one.

At least I can guarantee you'll have at least three dates in one night. And if they suck you wouldn't have to worry because they'd only last about six minutes each.

If you haven't heard, Shreveport's speed dating scene is new and growing. It's a fun and safe way to get connected with new people.

Most folks think its a bunch of weirdos who can't find a date elsewhere signing up for speed dates. But I can tell you its not. Most folks are very attractive (which I'll admit was a surprise to me) and have decent jobs.

They are just ordinary people (like you and me) who are sometimes too busy or new to the area looking to meet new friends.

I host events at least once per month. Most of the time they are at Bistro 6301 on Line Avenue. The next one is scheduled for Wednesday, April 25 at 7 p.m.

I'm the coordinator. I can hook you up. I ring a cute bell to let you know when your date is up.

All you have to do is visit cupid.com and sign up for the event.

No comments: