Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When will it end?

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama may have to arm wrestle to determine who will be the Democratic nominee for the presidency.

I was looking forward to some closure after the Pennsylvania primary. I thought if Hillary lost this one, she'd bow out. Or, if Hillary won by some ginormous margin, then Barack would've exited the race.

I knew it was a long shot, but when will this madness be over?

I don't know about you, but the Democratic battle has gotten old for me. The appeal of electing the first woman or the first black for president is not as exciting as it once was (DISCLAIMER: That last sentence does not mean I will/did vote for either of the two candidates).

After her win, the former first lady said:

"Some counted me out and said to drop out. But the American people don't quit. And they deserve a president who doesn't quit, either. Because of you, the tide is turning."

Yikes.

It's never going to end.

Who do you think will win the arm wrestling match?

Discuss.

No comments: