Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chasing relaxation

These first couple of weeks of 2007 have been a little tough for me.
There are a lot of changes going on here at work as well as some personal stuff that have me more than a little stressed.

Since I first started in the newspaper industry in 2005 I’ve been searching for some de-stressing methods that would work for me, but to no avail.
I’ve tried simple quiet time, meditation and exercise, but they haven’t really worked out. These activities calm me down while I'm doing them, but as soon as I'm done, the worrying and the stress resume.

Any ideas? What do you do when stress levels are high and patience is low?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get a kitty, or a little dog. But you'd have to lock it in the closet if Donecia came to visit. :)

Donecia Pea said...

Yes indeed! Cristina KNOWS what she speaks, lol. I swear that cat looked like a big dog Cristina!