Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I still have faith...

Yay!

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association didn't let me down with this year's Golden Globe winners.

Jennifer Hudson and Eddie Murphy both walked away with awards for their supporting roles in Dreamgirls. The movie also won Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy.



Golden Globe® Awards 2007 - © MMVII Hollywood Foreign Press Association®"© HFPA" and "64th Golden Globe® Awards;"

Beyonce Knowles was beat out by Meryl Streep in the Best Actress - Musical or Comedy category.
Grey's Anatomy, my Thursday night obsession, won Best Television Show - Drama. (I am kind of sad Meridith and Dr. McDreamy didn't take home the best actress/actor awards. But, I guess I can't have it all.)
So what do ya'll think? Was everyone that won deserving? Or was there someone you think was left out?

1 comment:

Donecia Pea said...

I, for one, was VERY pleased with the winners list for those exact same reasons (i.e. Jennifer Hudson, Eddie Murphy and Grey's) PLUS I was so happy that my second Thursday night fave, "Ugly Betty" won best TV comedy! Yay!