Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Didn't Donecia forget a Best Picture nominee?

Sorry, but the only contender for that category that I've even seen is "Little Miss Sunshine," and I loved that one. I think Donecia just forgot to list it. Seriously, I have to make sure I've added it as one of my favorites on facebook and myspace.

I would say the movie would definitely fall into the dark comedy genre. But that's just because of how realistic it is -- at least emotionally. Some of the action is a little far-fetched. But if you're looking for a real look at family stress and strength, check it out. I hope it wins in this year, the Academy's 79th year to bestow them.

1 comment:

Donecia Pea said...

Ooooh THANKS for catching that, Adam! Dang, maybe if I actually WATCHED some of these movies instead of waiting on them to come to DVD I'd actually know what's going on, lol.